Inventors, Here Are Reasons Cause Your Invention Got Reduced
Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The InventHelp Company Headquarters may have also a full line of providers not seeking add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, inventhelp caveman commercials and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look outside the InventHelp Company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.